Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back to Eating Cat Food


Yesterday you didn't miss a lot.
I binged on carbs and was absolutely nasty and rude to anyone that would hold still.
Except Gia.
She missed the wrath maybe because I pity her as she gives up cigarettes.
Maybe it was because she looked like a smokin' hot pink ballerina.
I never know who will show up to dinner and I don't want to know.
It's such a thrill to see what she'll choose to wear.
I'm back on track with my diet though I have no energy for exercise.
I've worked 12 hour days for most of the week and I'm so tired!
I purchased the P90X but haven't began the process yet.
It's slightly intimidating but I'm up for it.
A girl should constantly reinvent herself.
It's important for me to never stop growing, testing limits or allowing myself too much comfort.
I find it odd because Gia puts no rules on me at all.
She asks for little and yet the lack of provocation seems to ...well, provoke me.
I don't imagine that going back to a traditional relationship with a typical male would suit me.
Of course, this one isn't always easy.
I've had to stretch her a few areas but compared to some out there, I have an easy cross dresser.
Oooh....she just came out in a pale pink top and a sensible knee length skirt with heels.
She looks like she might be going to bible study.
I love when the church girl comes out to play.

No comments: