Friday, July 10, 2009

Perfect

As I struggle to shed one more layer of skin, my Gorgeous Girl refrained from telling me that she is 5'10 and 147 pounds. She's absolutely perfect in splendid dimension and when I learned just how perfect, I chased her around the house and yelled out obscenities. God love a girl who can keep from gloating. She is so supportive. The pantry is always packed with fresh foods and she prepares all of my meals even rising to make the ones I must have at work. Such a doll. I can't imagine life without her or how I ever got along before she showed up. All I know for sure is that I hope to never go a day without her love and want to share all I have with her.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You know, every now and then, quite by accident, you meet some of the most wonderful people. I am so happy to have met you, Girlfriend! And thank you so much for enabling pop ups, so I can talk to you!

Now, these wonderful pictures! Where on earth did you find this genius, Ray Caesar? I pulled up his web site, and I was actually moved to tears! He has created some of the most beautiful surreal images, that I have ever seen. I just love them! Thank you so much for this wonderful gift!

Melissa