Friday, August 7, 2009

Cross Dresser has Blue Balls


There's a great scene in the thirteenth minute of Mr Magorium's wonder emporium where a little boy goes into a dressing room with a little red toy soldier costume and comes out dressed as a princess! I thought I'd find it on YouTube for sure but no. I still have to tell you about it. I like this movie a lot!

So tonight, she tells me that her panties are not fitting so well.

She asks if balls get bigger.

I tell her that's blue balls.

"You just need LOVE!" I say.

She flips her hair and over her shoulder she says, "It's okay. I don't mind. I always want to..you know...but it's okay if we don't."

She says it in such a way that I want to put the I in the quote in lower case. I love that bashful and blushing girl at Bible Camp demeanor of hers.

I love that when people speak of my cross dresser that they never refer to a specific sex. No her or him or man or woman. Just person. Just a beautiful soul.

This week I got the invitation of all invitations. A group of gals asked me to join them on their "Girls Night Out". Shelly asked in an email after she apologized for sending me a reference she met at a bar who won't stop calling for an interview who I found a serious rap sheet when I poked around in his background! I called her a lush and voila! She asks me to go on the outing. One by one, each of the gals came to my desk and told me how excited they were to have me come along. The event is POTTERY followed by Irish Drinking. I asked if my boyfriend could come if he wore a dress. They unequivocally said, "YESSSSSSS!" And they would, because long ago I made it a point to surround myself with colorful charismatic creatures rubber banded together with love and understanding and pink shoe strings.
I'm off to watch more mr magorium's wonder emporium and make love to a man in a dress.
Good Night, Sweet Girl.


No comments: