Saturday, August 22, 2009

No Club I'd Belong TO

The Sweet Finds of a Crossdresser's Girlfriend.

With a title like that, you kind of box yourself into a transsexual corner, dontcha?

Hell yes, you do!

I've tried to get away with a few other topics but mostly I talk about Gee.

Sometimes she a girl and sometimes he's a real guy and I love Gee just the same.

I began this blog in hopes of finding more chics like me.

There are none.

We're out there on a limb and it's shaking, Baby.

I've become addicted to a few bloggers out there. I don't comment a lot mostly because fuck it I have nothing to compare against your equation. You don't get me either so we're even. If you really wanna be a woman : PULL UP YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET ON WITH IT! I don't feel sorry for you and neither should you! Everybody is born broken. We're all aliens trying to find home inside ourselves. You are no different.

I definitely live an alternative lifestyle but I'm not a member of the trans community. I didn't love anyone by default. I'm not above plastic surgery but I want more not less. I have a girlfriend with a righteous cock and it will stay that way until never notice.

This week I got an email asking me to comment on their blog. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!!! I thought it was incredibly rude since this blogger makes it a point to say they've been reading my blog but you think I've gotten any comments? NO! Not one in probably...well maybe ever. Shame on you. I would be less insulted if you asked for a hand job since you bought me dinner. Just for the record, I gave a hand job. It will be my last. I promise.

I think I'd like to have a blog that is more revealing of all that I am instead of what I am not.

7 comments:

Caroline said...

If I had $10 for every blog post without a comment I could fly over and give you a kiss! Just scream out loud and then blog some more, some of us read every word and might just have to comment a little more often to keep you sweet.

Caroline XXX

The Crossdresser's Girlfriend said...

Caroline,

I see your comments all over. You're a doll.

Cassidy Brynn said...

Rrr...I'll bet you're beautiful when you roar.... and for the record we'd all read your blog even if you didn't discuss the trans stuff, you're an original.

xxoo

Melissa said...

You know that I adore you, whether you leave a comment or not.

I don't think you are the only crossdresser's girlfriend out there. What makes you unique, is your infectious courage and openness. No wonder everyone loves you.

Melissa XX

Jaye Schmus said...

Don't leave just because no one's commenting! I'm sorry if I'm guilty of some of that. I'll try to be more attentive.

The Crossdresser's Girlfriend said...

I'm not leaving 'cause of comments, Miss Jaye. I suppose I was venting a bit.

Lynn Jones said...

I love Gee just the same

That's all that really matters.

Although you may not hear of them, there are women like you. But it's on the QT: they're not blazing the trail you are.