Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Twins

I am up at 5 and I try to be at work by 7:30. Sometimes it's more like 9 but you get the point. I'm up early. However, Jeanie's day starts much later and four nights a week he's not home until after 9 pm. It messes with us a bit. I try to stay up as late as possible but even my as possible is too early for Jeanie. He tucks me in and usually comes to be around 1 am. This morning I woke up before the alarm and Jeanie wasn't there. I expected to find that he'd fallen asleep watching TV but he was wide awake at 4:45 am chatting away on Yahoo messenger. When I asked who he was chatting with he nearly came out of his chair when he said, "It's my twin!"



It's been awhile since he's spoken of his twin; a crossdresser from Wisconsin who is so similar to my Jeanie that even a stranger would find it strange. Not only do they look alike, they both have dominant girlfriends, share similar backgrounds and common interests. The twin has been MIA for awhile. They had spent the whole night catching up, comparing lifestyles and sharing themselves in general. I envy him for having a friend so much like himself.

The living room is full of boxes. Our bearded lady Sirena is scared of them and Jeanie couldn't understand why. I had to explain that before finding us, she was kept in a crate for most of her 3 years and she's probably scared we're going to box her up again. He spent half an hour telling her that would never happen. She's still not digging on the boxes.

There's so much to do.

No comments: