Friday, February 27, 2009

Moving Day

They knocked down a wall and are expanding my department at work. The dust is not helping those of us who are getting over being sick which is probably around 75% of us. Everyone is crabby and cranky and I just want to tell them all to pull up their big girl panties and deal with it! I'm snotty and coughy too but I refuse to complain because complaining about anything rarely does any good.

Yesterday I received an email from T my gorgeous brown boss who looks like a Duke basketball player from the 80's updating the management team and I about the construction behind the big plastic veil.

What I had not been aware of was that behind that veil is my new office! For the last two years I've sat in a cove of sorts and soon I will have my own office away from the sales agents. I'm so excited to have my own space. It only took a little over 3 years to get it!

The Scene Girl tried really hard to get out of school today. We were so sick last week-she missed three days and I just don't feel she can afford to miss another so she can "pack". I tell her I don't want to go to work either but I am and I need to pack too.

"But you have someone to pack for you!"

She's right. I haven't packed a thing this week. Jeanie is doing it all. I've just been in charge of getting everything turned on at the new place.

I love my Jeanie! I think everyone should have one...or maybe two! He makes my life so simple and while the world complains, I am amused at my wonderful life with the gorgeous one!

This will probably be my last entry for awhile but I promise to return with new pics and videos of our moving weekend.

3 comments:

Lynn Jones said...

Husbands packing? Dear God, please don't tell anyone else! If this gets out we'll be asked to do housework next :-)

On a more serious note: I hope the move goes well.

The Crossdresser's Girlfriend said...

Husband? Who said anything about a husband? I have a wife.... who does as exactly what I say (dylan said that, not me)

Cassidy Brynn said...

Good luck. Have plenty of adyult bevys on hand and take breaks, often