Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dress Up


Dressing up Jeanie is one of my favorite things to do and I'm good at it.

Dressing up Gene is a totally different story.

My company is having its anual party on Saturday night.

While most of my co-workers are aware that I'm the Crossdresser's girlfriend, I thought it best to dress my date like Johnny Depp not Angelina Jolie.

While he owns more dresses than I do, he has one part of dress pants, two jackets, three dress shirts and ties he must have worn in grade school.

I should have made him dress like Depp before now but he hates it so much.

Two days away.

I've gotta go shopping or maybe call upon the boys to save the day with something from their closets.

We've been snowed in for the last two days.

It's been a real treat to stay home with the Crossdresser and the Scene Girl and our mop dogs.

I finished "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" and took a browse at Jeanie's books. I discovered Clive Barker's Books of Blood. I can't stop reading.

No comments: