Friday, January 23, 2009

Sisters


I created this blog in hopes of finding others like me and while I'm discovering so many beautiful people, I have yet to stumble across a single girlfriend. Maybe that's not such a bad thing. I gave up on girlfriends long ago. Women and their interests typically bore me. I prefer boys though its probably best to use that term loosely. I am only close to only two females: my sister who lives in Europe and my daughter The Scene Girl. Carey and I usually speak on Saturdays but she spent the past weekend in Scotland with her Indian boyfriend. They are going to marry in Spring. I haven't attended any of her weddings and I would so love to be at this one. India fascinates me especially their wedding traditions. I think I've seen Monsoon Wedding a hundred times. At the very least I'd like to meet Akash. When she met Jeanie, she said she loved him immediately because he was like meeting a missing part of me. That's so beautiful to me...

2 comments:

Lori D said...

That's funny, I *used to be* a boy* and boys unnerve me, usually aggravate me. I much prefer the company of an *open minded* caring woman. Bitter women create bitter environments. Me no likey those kind :)

Renee said...

Lol...judging from your followers list, you're in for a rough time if women bore you! :)