Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cabin Fever


One more day and I would have cabin fever and yet the thought of getting out in the ice and the snow is so daunting. Not wearing heels isn't a real option. Television cameras are coming in today; a local television station thinks that our efforts to recruit new employees in these tough economic times is news worthy. I am at the heart of the story as I am the one recruiting and yet, I hope the guys in marketing take all the glory. I am a work horse not a show dog and I am grateful to the egos that be. I could still end up in a shot and I would want to look my best in case my Daddy is watching. I know he'll be watching. He takes great interest in everything his children do though that wasn't always the case. People change and feelings grow if kept in a warm dry place.

No comments: